Is your innovation a good fit for the Catalyst program?
While we are interested in hearing from innovators at any stage of the project life cycle, consider the following in determining whether your idea may be a good fit for Catalyst, now or in the future:
- This is your best idea. You have a passion for seeing this change the world. Your highest priority is to advance and scale this innovation as fast as possible.
- You can take personal responsibility for reaching project milestones, can commit to daily involvement in the project, and are able to hold weekly project check-ins with the Catalyst team.
- Your innovation is unique and has the potential to transform health care.
- There is a clear market or health care need for your innovation.
- The basic science underpinnings of your innovation have been validated, and you have some enablement via an early prototype, algorithm, bench validation, etc.
- With funding (up to $1 million) and Catalyst support, your project can meet its foundational milestones within 9-12 months.
- Your team has broad diversity in experience and background.
- You have not created an incorporated entity for the purpose of profiting from the output of the research efforts underlying the innovation’s progression, and/or which may be deemed a conflict of interest under Stanford’s Conflict of Interest Policy.
If you think Catalyst might be right for your project, we’d love to hear from you here.